[Dota 2] September 26 2012 Patch Notes: Nothing's Here!
If you expect something great after getting 5 Meepos last week, you”ll be disappointed. As the title says, nothing”s special for this week. I believe they are saving the massive changes next week after the release of DotA 6.75. That being said, you still can check the details changelogs below:
Dota 2 September 26 2012 Changelogs
– Fixed Illuminate going 400 further than intended.
– Fixed Psi Blades being slightly too wide in its spill.
– Fixed range cursor always using the player”s main hero instead of the currently casting unit.
– Fixed bug where connecting during CM pick stage resulted in a broken pick/ban view.
– Added control groups 7, 8, 9, and 10.
– Enabled equipped Pennants showing up in your base.
– Added custom sounds when Tiny has an ultimate scepter equipped and is attacking with a tree.
– Added Luna bot.
– Only use suggested heroes if we have bot implementations for them.
– Lich bot will now use Frost Nova when laning to harass, if he has plenty of mana.
– Fixed bug that would cause Viper to use Poision Attack on creeps when laning.
– Bots will now sell TP scrolls if they need the inventory space to buy an item from the Secret Shop.
– Made Bane bot less likely to use abilities when doing a mild retreat.
– Fixed Razor”s Plasma Field usage in-lane which was just completely broken. He should spam it less now.
– Tiny will now Avalanche at a slightly further distance when trying to do his combo.
– Windrunner will try to Shackleshot when retreating less now, and only when Windrun isn”t active.
– Bots will no longer want to do Roshan when they aren”t sufficiently tanky.
– When buying TP scrolls, bots will now try to purchase two of them since they tend to run around without any too often
– Fixed bug where bots wouldn”t lower their farm desire when they reached enough money to make a big purchase, resulting in them farming forever.
– Fixed bug in Armlet toggling.
– Fixed bug that was causing bots to use Mekansm when no one needed healing.
– Fixed bug that was causing bots to incorrectly extrapolate movement positions (breaking abilities that need to lead their targets like Torrent or Light Strike Array).