[Dota 2] March 7 2013 Patch Notes: Gameplay Updates!
If you expect a new hero, you will be disappointed with this week patch. The patch mostly contains bug fixes and also an alternate model of Lina. For the new heroes, Cyborgmatt confirm that Valve updated many new hero textures. It seems they”re still working hard on the new heroes and probably will release some of them next week. Anyway, check out the full changelogs below!
Update Notes – March 7, 2013
Test Client Date: March 6 2013
Main Client Date: March 7 2013
- Gyrocopter: Fixed Rocket Barrage firing while under effects like Disruption/Chronosphere/Doom/Hex.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Flak Cannon hurting nightmared units without waking them up.
– Naga Siren: Fixed being able to purge Song of the Siren aura off of Naga Siren.
– Nyx: Fixed Spiked Carapace affecting Juggernaut during Omnislash.
– Outworld Devourer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment not draining enough mana from enemy heroes.
– Timbersaw: Fixed Whirling Death not doing enough damage against strength heroes.
– Fixed Maelstrom and Mjollnir being unable to proc if the initial target is Magic Immune.
– Tweaked Neutral Creep chase timings for the two small camps.
– Fixed a number of bugs in Mechanics I, including all known showstoppers.
- Fixed holding alt causing smoked hero names to be shown on minimap when near truesight.
– Fixed your status showing as playing a local bot game if you were spectating a game
– Hero performance page is now sorted by total number of games played.
– Fixed Dire wins in the Team Game History tab showing up as losses.
– Fixed bug where Team Game History wasn”t refreshing properly.
– The Teams List under Community now displays Teams in order of their most recently played match.
– There”s now
a dialog asking the player to rate their currently-used hero build (if it”s not yet been rated).
- Music now plays in spectator and replay modes.
- Added Fiery Soul of the Slayer item for Lina.
Enjoy the new patch