[Dota 2] February 27 2013 Patch Notes: The Tutorial System Finally Unveiled!
This week Dota 2 Patch doesn”t include any new hero, but the most anticipated features for new players finally appears! The Tutorial System is now added to the client. This will help new players to familiarize with the Dota 2 gameplay and mechanics. Based on the changelogs, there will be several parts of the tutorial, and this patch bring the Mechanic I part. Check out the full changelogs below!
Update Notes – February 27, 2013
– Added Mechanics I for new players!
– Added 7 new item sets to the Dota store.
– Immortal and Tournament items can now be traded on the Steam Community Market.
– Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs pulling more than just heroes inside the cogs.
– Huskar: Fixed Berserker”s Blood not stacking at the proper health thresholds.
– Keeper of the Light: Fixed Mana Leak accumulating mana loss during magic immunity.
– Phantom Lancer: Fixed an issue where illusions made by a player on the other team would create uncontrollable Juxtapose illusions.
– Tusk: Fixed a case where heroes with very small collision size could escape Ice Shards.
– Tusk: Fixed a rare bug where teleporting could cause Walrus Punched units to end up in odd positions.
– Fixed various aspects of Spectral Dagger logic being dispellable.
– Fixed sometimes being revealed if your projectile hits the target after you become invisible with Shadow Blade.
– Improved TP interaction with FoW.
– Fixed two ledges (below the two rune spots) where you could get units stuck with Telekinesis and Vacuum.
– Added the ability to examine chests.
a Game History tab to the Team Profile.
– Added checkbox for filtering Live Games to just Team games.
– You can now click on Team names in Live or Recent games to view their team profiles.
– Added a post-game Match Quality survey panel.
– Added an icon to backpack slots if that item is currently equipped.
the courier delivery icon popping when the courier collected stash items.
– Fixed courier delivery being delayed by 0.5 seconds if there were no items to get from the stash.
– Fixed courier move orders not clearing the transfer items buff icon.
– Players can now set a custom rich presence status that can be displayed on the UI.
– Fixed Lina”s Fiery Soul buff not showing the correct cooldown if it was refreshed with 3 stacks.
– Updated Arc Lightning”s visual effects and sound.
– Updated Shadow Shaman”s attack sound.
– Updated Ether Shock”s visual effects and sound.
– Updated Mjollnir and Maelstrom visual effects.
– When a push is happening into a base, global desire to farm is significantly decreased.
– Fixed a case where bots far from the lane front could thrash into and out of Push Lane mode.
– Single-player bot games now run locally on the user”s machine.
– Increased reaction time by about 50% in all modes.
Meanwhile, we are currently developing the Dota2-Blog internal articles and expect some major updates on the items and heroes page!
Thank you for all your support guys!